Andre (and others!) Appreciation Thread

Hey all,

The recent price movements in the past day or so have probably made many of us very happy. That being said, the pressure on everyone contributing, particularly Andre, has probably also increased. I was chatting with kyoku on the Discord, and we thought it’d be nice to set up a thread where people can express their appreciation for Andre / check in to see how he’s doing.

I’m not sure if there’s a way to really make things less stressful, but I hope we can remember to not overexert our asks on the community, and stay less stressed about the price right now. Hopefully many of us are in it for the long haul!

18 Likes

This might also be a good space to give shout-outs to community members who’ve taken on roles that have become critical.

az’s work on the revamped front-end comes to mind. They’ve been really open to feedback + transparent throughout the design process. Really excited by the design, and it’s been awesome seeing it evolve.

8 Likes

Thanks for setting up this thread! We just want Andre and everyone else contributing to this awesome project to know that we’re here to support regardless of the price movement going on. I’m in for the long haul and I hope many of us here are doing the same thing! :smiley:

6 Likes

Absolutely. I appreciate Andre and all who contributed. I’m in it til the end and appreciation still isn’t enough. Big thanks again. Thank you Andre again

6 Likes

Thanks to Andre, to everyone on the team/volunteers and to the members of this community.

It’s been an amazing ride so far with the biggest galaxy brains in the industry.

I just wanted to say I’m grateful to be here and I appreciate the job everyone’s been doing.

8 Likes

Thank you Andre, no pressure. People decide for them-selfs to put money in. Keep doing what your doing, no rush on any thing. Move at your own pace and just take some breaks !!!

5 Likes

Dude is my hero we’re all rooting for you dre

5 Likes