At the moment, multisig has 4 not very active participants, which makes it difficult to sign it every time it is required. It is necessary to change the participants and/or number of participants in the multisig by removing inactive participants, and adding participants who will take active useful participation.
Currently, the execution of multisig transaction often takes 24 hours after the transaction was created. With André’s pace of work and a rapidly changing environment, this creates problems and an unnecessary time gap. Multisig participants must be responsible, but they must also be constantly inside the project and take the necessary actions for its rapid development.
We have two main questions:
- is the multisig extension necessary? currently the 6/9 scheme is used, but perhaps for security reasons it is worth changing the 10/15 scheme. Although this may again slow down the transaction execution time.
- How to choose new members of the multisig?
We already had a gist (https://gist.github.com/vshvsh/3c855055a4f273c9045c126ce995641c) with the collection of those wishing to participate in the multisig, but due to the lack of great interest, this process was suspended.
yEarn needs the multisig, which will quickly implement the decisions made, while not violating the security of the funds under the wallet’s control.
- define the multisig scheme;
- choose participants for the new multisig;
- move from the old multisig to the new one.
scheme of multisig is 6-of-9
scheme of multisig is 10-of-15
- scheme of multisig is 6-of-9
- scheme of multisig is 10-of-15