Let's give Cover NFTs a new face

yes I think it’s the best one ^^ but some people here are very talented . Can’t wait to see other arts

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it too :rocket:

So we are supposed to submit two artworks? I’ve spent too much time on creating one that I wont be able to create another in time. Can I submit just one artwork? Or would it be automatically rejected.

I don’t want my work to be rejected for this silly reason. I would rather accept a rejection for lack of creativity.

1 Like

you have 3 days left. And rules were clear since the beginning ^^

1 Like

Indeed. Just wanna know whether my submission would be automatically rejected if I submit only one artwork. Or would it still be considered?

1 Like

You could try adding a little extra something to first one to signify something “bigger”. At least you would fulfill the reqs.

2 Likes

Appreciate the suggestion. But the pieces are unique and I don’t wanna ruin them by making them repetitive. I can add a detailed description as to what the second artwork is about if they do permit me to submit just one :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

What @bigba_daboom said is a good tip. I’d love to have your submission :slight_smile:

You still have 3 days until 15th and then 2 more days to present it. Do your best and then send your submission :rocket:

2 Likes

Twitter is down!!!

You can verify this by clicking on the notification page. You’ll see a message that says “Nothing to see here.” Or you can just tweet something. The tweet won’t go through and if it does, you won’t be able to see it.

Some of us are not able to tweet, post images or DM people. What are we supposed to do now? How can we submit our artworks? @fameal

1 Like

Hi, Twitter seems to be Down Thursday 15 OCT - Is it possible to take this into consideration and extend the Due Date - or is there else where we can post to?

@fameal Twitter is down and is affecting all of us. Will you extend the time to submit due to Twitter being down?

@Coin_Brawl @rem take it easy. It will be back up soon. You still have all the day of tomorrow to submit. Don’t worry, be yHappy!

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi,

While I am part of the community since the beginning, I was not very active. Looking forward to contribute with creative content I wasn’t even hoping for such an opportunity. I saw the tweet only yesterday, so I had to jump in straight away. Added an animation version today. I must say I was quite astonished to not see more participants. I hope you will like it even if it is not selected, anyway I would be glad to contribute on next occasion.

1 Like

Thanks for the submission @dpo :slight_smile:

We cannot consider it for the contest, to be fair with everyone, but I appreciate you taking the time to post it.

1 Like

late artists are we banding together with our pitchforks? i had the designs done the same evening as the announcement a couple weeks ago but i took a trip this weekend and i didn’t bring my computer. didn’t realize it was only gonna be open for 48 hours.

in case the late artists get traction, here’s a preview of my submissions: they are dual sided (animated, rotating, with yearn logo on back + QR code) and I have three pairs. i didnt actually sit and render the animated yearn versions cause each render takes like 30 minutes and i’m not confident these submissions will be accepted. if theres a chance then yeah ill render and submit.

example backside with yearn logo

animated examples (from a rarible project of mine)

gold-v1.2 aluminum-v1.1 black-v1.1

Who won the competition?

1 Like

Please continue checking the forum. Something may arise today :eyes:

Art is so good that it took some time to get the judges to decide.

Grand finale :partying_face: