“Yearn is for self starters. See something that’s broken? Fix it. Don’t ask for permission.” --Yearn manifesto
It’s time to build!! What excites you most?
This is an open call to all developers wishing to develop with Yearn!
There are many opportunities and development paths one can take to get involved with Yearn:
- Front-end - Help fix existing UI bugs and implement new features and products
- Back-end - Develop new APIs using Yearn’s dockerized serverless AWS stack
- The Graph - Help build and maintain the official Yearn Subgraph
- Protocol - Start developing vault strategies and contribute to Yearn protocol efforts
- Integrations - Build something new using the Yearn API or Yearn Subgraph
- Documentation - Help with technical writing and documentation
How to get involved
- Join our development discord server and come say hello !
- Start hacking!! We will be happy to help you on your journey!
Discord channel: #frontend
Discord channel: #yearn-subgraph
Discord channel: #blockchain