First, thank you for all your wonderful contributions!
I have been running a keep3r against the YearnV1EarnKeep3r job. It was quiet for a while (no work), but then last night I started getting transaction errors calling the work() function every minute or so. Each failed with an out of gas error (999,181 gas used from 1,000,000 gas limit) and they cost me roughly $10 each for gas fees. It drained my wallet before I was able to stop it. Not a huge amount of money, but not the best outcome either.
I want to find out what I did wrong, if anything, and how to avoid this in future, as I want to fully embrace the zero maintenance philosophy of Keep3r.
I can provide more details in a PM.