Proposal: Create an Unistake vault + Strategies

Summary :

Proposal to add and create Unistake vault with integration to maximize return on investment and save on gas costs.

Background :

Unistake
protocol built to incentivise liquidity providers through staking bonuses, yield farming and regular dividends.

For : Add Unistake.

Against : Dont add Unistake vault and strategies

Ps: Thank you to all, Eth community and others networks crypto projects/communities for the amazing work and support during the last years.
Kudos and special mention to Near protocol, you guys rock too, silent gents.

2 Likes

For!
Unistake community have been actively engaged with their community and continue to deliver on their ambitions, with a hugely succesfull ISO launch i can’t wait to see them grow from this point onwards

If you want for a Vault proposal to be seriously considered, we need more information on how exactly the vault mechanics would work—especially for a new token that I’ve never heard of and seems to have very low liquidity on Uniswap.

2 Likes

At first, I felt like I was behind. It’s good to see that I’m not the only one that never heard of unistake.

There doesn’t seem to be a lot on info on the site outside the stakenyour UNI and get this “stable” STAKE

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/unistake Unistake has 80k usd volume in 24 hours, and just seems too new for now. Unless, this has amazing support and someone who wants to write the code, I don’t see it happening. We have other more important vaults to focus on after v2 is up like the snx vault among others.

1 Like