Proposal: Guccis for Andre

Summary :

This proposal would require Andre Cronje to claim the Gucci sliders sent to him by Learn Yearn and upload PoG. (proof of Guccis) to the forum.

Abstract :

Currently the footwear Andre has pales in comparison to the overall aesthetic, comfort and lavishness of Gucci sliders. As chief builder and architect of YFI and the yearn ecosystem, his feet deserve only the finest most luxurious handcrafted Italian fashion.

Motivation :

Andre refuses all monetary rewards but has said he is at the mercy of the protocol. It is time for the protocol to rise up and deliver the Guccis. These Guccis can also be worn at the future YFI Tokyo party, saving Andre the time and money of buying them later.

Community development. Putting the Guccis to vote will get people using the new system and increase activity going forward.

Having fun. You know when you work hardest? When you’re having fun. Things have been too serious lately. Let’s get everyone together for the best cause on the planet.

Specification :

Learn Yearn sends a digital coupon to Andre Cronje to claim a pair of Gucci sliders.

Andre receives the Gucci sliders and uploads PoG to the forum.

Everyone who participates in the voting will receive a GUCCI NFT representing their participation in this once in a lifetime event.

VOTE:

For : Andre gets Guccis. We all get a Gucci NFT.

Against : Nothing changes. No Guccis.

SIGNAL YOUR VOTE HERE ON THE NEW PLATFORM

(Gas free but you must have YFI staked)

19 Likes

gogogo! lets do that!

3 Likes

Furry Guccis are the only appropriate apparel to roam around the Citadel

Thus, I vote FOR

4 Likes

I’m more of a barefoot aesthetics guy, so against.

Signal your support on vote.yearn.finance

7 Likes

Might vote for a Gucci rug instead.

1 Like

It’s a shame that there are two options in the pool, as if someone were to vote no. Prepare the next YIP to blacklist everyone who dare to vote no for high treason.

3 Likes

this will undoubtedly be a huge win for yearn. andre will obviously program 10x faster in guccis :rocket:

4 Likes

Comfy Andre Happy Andre

4 Likes

Yip Yip Yip, how fun, very exciting

2 Likes

Shoe’s are important. I support this.

1 Like

ser these are not shoes these are sliders.

4 Likes

ha yes I stand corrected

1 Like

“Currently the footwear Andre has pales in comparison to the overall aesthetic, comfort and lavishness of Gucci sliders.”

How do we know?
:face_with_monocle:

Andre said he prefers technology to fine italian fashion.

2 Likes

I’m quite sure that the Gucci slicers come with GPS included. Italians are already living in the 22th century.

1 Like

I would of assumed a Gucci themed lambo would be more fitting =)

The proposal was accepted.

• Andre gets Guccis. We all get a Gucci NFT. - 1.31k YFI - 99.89%
  • Nothing changes. No Guccis. - 1.42 YFI - 0.11%
7 Likes

Take note of that address that voted no, blacklisted.

2 Likes

Can you post a picture of what the new Gucci’s look like on this thread?