Proposal: Site UX

@uhmpeps I want to applaud your efforts on this, it has been inspiring to see your dogged and ambitious work on discord. Your initiative is glorious!

That being said, I am not a fan of this design. I gave some early feedback and am sorry I wasn’t able to weigh in more throughout the process. I like some of the structural developments you’ve implemented, and can comment more in time, though the aesthetics need a lot of work.

I am not going to dox myself or brag about my credentials now (maybe later!) but I have a lot of experience in this area. This is my professional opinion.

That being said (using that twice!) I am actually agnostic about launching this now and not going to vote. While it’s not a great site, it’s not horrible. And in a way it does reflect the ‘test in prod’ spirit of this endeavor. And I believe we as a community will rally and improve it incrementally.

I am also fine with waiting. Revising the site is not my biggest priority for yearn – getting an ops team empowered to spend money so we can grow is.

Impressive balls on this, and also I know we can do better. Much love.

5 Likes