Recently purchased first YFI - have questions

Complete noob to Yearn - if I stake my YFI to the vault. Will it gain interest at price fluctuations or does the price lock in?

What are people’s thoughts on Yearn bouncing back to previous heights?(I know no one has a crystal ball and this is completely subjective I just want to hear opinions from the community.)

The Discord link on the main Yearn site seems to be broken for me. Can someone please provide the link?

Complete noob to Yearn - if I stake my YFI to the vault. Will it gain interest at price fluctuations or does the price lock in?

The interest varies.

What are people’s thoughts on Yearn bouncing back to previous heights?(I know no one has a crystal ball and this is completely subjective I just want to hear opinions from the community.)

It depends on the community, on how much does each put in to improve the ecosystem: funds in the vaults, coding skills, UI/UX skills, etc.

The Discord link on the main Yearn site seems to be broken for me. Can someone please provide the link?

Please provide link to where you found a Discord invite that doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply - the broken discord link can be found on the main yearn finance page.

The link you provided worked.

There’s also a “yearm finance” people should be aware of that’s a clone of Yearn finance’s page trying to steal wallet info under the link wallet option.

It appears as the top search result as an Ad.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info—sadly there’s nothing we can do about forks/clones/scammers like this outside of warn people as often as possible.

And yeah, there are multiple issues with the yearn.finance front-end—we’re working on a full revamp, and for now the most up-to-date version is y.finance, which has all of the approved pull requests from the GitHub integrated.

Also, for what it’s worth—discord.yearn.finance is a very useful link to give to people that never expires :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you bought some YFI use it on Yearn.Finance use the product.All of DeFi is down not only YFI but the market will bounce back again there all already 11 billions locks in DeFi it will just keep growing in 6 months could be 5x that a lot of money.Yearn.Finance is a new product it will only get better v2 will bring a lot of improvement to Yearn.Finance could reflect on the price of YFI but as more money enter DeFi and Yearn.Finance it will reflect on the price of YFI.Anyway there was a lot of speculation on YFI maybe a more organic growth of the price of YFI will be beneficial to Yearn.Finance