We need better docs.
Please weigh in here with your thoughts to help us self-organize and take this on together.
We’ve also created a special interest group on the discord as an HQ for on-going work in this domain: #documentation
Here are some initial guidance questions:
- what docs do we need?
- how should we self-organize around docs management?
- what should docs.yearn.finance look and feel like?
- what are the best documentation examples in DeFi? (I like https://docs.aave.com/portal/)
Call to Action — we need your help!
- Wizards who understand each detail of how yearn works
- Technical writers
- Motivated folks with project management skills
- Web devs
- Designers and illustrators (for graphics, diagrams)
- Animators, video-makers (Zapper example)
Join us on #documentation and let’s get this done.