You can find our newest release of Yearn’s website now live at https://yearn.finance.
Some recent updates include:
- ETH and WETH v2 vaults added.
- Zaps to migrate funds from v1 USDC, DAI, and WETH/ETH vaults to their v2 counterpart.
- Updated APY calculations for all vaults, including real-time calculations for Curve vaults, one-week calculations for most other vaults, and Net and Gross APY for all vaults. Additionally, Curve vaults show a detailed breakdown of Pool APY, Boost, Base CRV APR, and Rewards Pool APR (if applicable).
- A detailed fee breakdown is shown on hover over the vault version.
- Total Assets updated to show dollar value by default, as well as base asset value and deposit limit (if present) shown on hover.
- Minor UI and UX tweaks (background, fonts, menu, etc)
Please feel free to send me any feedback, and as always, if you’d like to help in any way just reach out! We’ve still got a lot more on the way.