Have I understood correctly:
- I can put DAI into the yearn pool for ~5% returns (whatever the value works out to be at the time)
- Receive yDAI.
- Take the yDAI over to the yCurve pool and deposit that
- Take my yCRV back over to the yVault and deposit
- Earn more yCRV from being in the vault over time
- Extra yCRV allows me to withdraw extra stablecoins from yCurve pool
Or is the first step redundant, because the yCurve pool converts the DAI into yDAI anyway?
I appreciate any response, total n00b here, but I’m extremely excited about this project, very interesting.
Edit; Just read the getting started post and perhaps this isn’t the right board for my question, apologies if I have posted in the wrong area.