Yearn Interaction / Feedback / Bugs

This is a long thread collecting input on yearn in general. This includes all webpages and platforms.

To make this thread useful

1. Specify a problem:

… is not optimal / not working …

1. Specify a solution (if you have one):

I propose … to fix …

Initial discussion started in (Time to get our shit together) and I’ve migrated some of the issues to GitHub but it’s clear that the list is not full.

2 Likes

Documentation is not really optimal since there is this type of questions: Yearn – Next Steps.

Would be great to make sure that documentation exists in a structured form.

Problem:

When I vote on a proposal and after my on-chain vote confirms, the VOTE FOR | VOTE AGAINST buttons remain on the voting page “https://ygov.finance/vote

Solution:

After the vote confirms, at refresh indicate to the user that he/she has voted and gray out or remove the VOTE FOR | VOTE AGAINST buttons. And to go the extra step, create a “I voted” sticker that can be used to share on Discord, Telegram, or the forum.

1 Like

I was confused too. I wondered if it hadn’t voted so I voted again.

Greying out the button might not be optimal because if you want to change your vote or add more YFI and vote again, you might think you can’t vote again or not at all (if by grey out you mean disable).

Perhaps a “You have voted (FOR/AGAINST) this YIP with XXXX YFI. Thank you for your contribution.” Should appear somewhere in the box.

1 Like

Hey guys, not really a bug but the current strategy column overlaps with the total value holdings column on a 13inch laptop:

Its not an issue on larger screens, but was wondering if we could fix this somehow? Maybe by just stripping away the ‘Strategy’ Prefix from each strategy? (guess that would give enough space even for 13inch screens)

Put this one as github issue, thank you!

2 Likes