Μα τον Δια! Yearn x Akropolis

The contributors at Yearn and Akropolis join forces to capitalize on each other’s strengths and to enable each team to specialize further and focus on what they do best. Yearn will continue to develop best-in-class Vault and Lending protocol solutions. Akropolis becomes the exclusive front-of-house institutional service provider of these, offering bespoke access to their network of clients, with investment strategies tailored specifically to them.

Ref: μα τον Δια! Yearn x Akropolis. The contributors at Yearn and Akropolis… | by Andre Cronje | Yearn | Medium

8 Likes

Very cool! Looking forward to the two teams working together.

3 Likes

Amazing. Yearn is the centerpiece of DeFi…always has been.

2 Likes

Y’all been working hard on the collabs and mergers this last week. This is how you build effective moats–building out partnerships and finding symbiosis. I find it very gratifying that the community IS our moat.

Yet, while others have belabored the point elsewhere, I’ll say it again here: while there’s nothing to “vote” on in terms of governance, it makes me mildly uneasy to see these “big” moves being announced rather than proposed. Thoughts, anyone?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.