• mStable
  • Ren
  • Set Protocol
  • Uniswap
  • Yam Finance
0 voters
7 Likes

Related question to polls / voting in general:

When the actual vote happens, is there an option to vote for more than one option, i.e. approval voting? (Has some nice benefits in that it doesn’t split the vote in certain situations.)

2 Likes

Should we add $SUSHI to the list?

5 Likes

I guess it’s another valid choice, but I’d personally like to wait and see how the migration goes. Still seems sketchy to me right now.

2 Likes

Hi fren, FWIW, if you need some input to choose which contract could be added to yearn. The Nexus Mutual tracks could help here to estimate demand for cover in the current market.

From the Active Cover Amount per Contract - contract with the bigger outstanding assurance - The most taken are :
1 Aave (9,17M) - NOT PROPOSED
2 Curve (11,35) -Already included in Yearn insurance
3 Yearn (9,05M) - Already included in Yearn insurance
4 Synthetix (5,68M) - Already included in Yearn insurance
5 Balancer (~45M) - Already included in Yearn insurance
6 Compound (~2,64M) - Already included in Yearn insurance
7 REN (~2,32M) - Proposed
8 Maker (~1,45M) - NOT PROPOSED
9 1inch.exchange (~1,21M) - Proposed
The premium pay offer some views on those contract with some demand ( ppl willing to pay high premium) but with a lack of cover (too small NXM staking pool implying higher pricing)

I ask myself why Aave, which is the first cover demand, is not inclued on yearn insurance?

10 Likes

Hum, i see that compound is proposed in this pool. Sorry for that. When i put “Already included in Yearn insurance” above, i was referring to the announcement tweet

4 Likes

This is so awesome! Thank you for this contribution. Great way to track demand.

1 Like

FYI this link was posted in the chinese YAM discord, which might explain why there are many votes for YAM.

1 Like