YIP-52: Make Strategist Skin in Game Partner for Make Benefit of Glorious Brain of Yearn

From a bird’s eye view, this proposal is pivotal to yearn’s future. Reading discussions like this one really makes it clear that properly aligning incentives for yearn creates a continuous investment that leverages yearn’s first mover advantage (as well as it’s numerous other properties) and turns it into an unstoppable force. This proposal does that.

I’ve heard several of our community Strategists comment that this proposal really excites them to continue building on Yearn. It may seem like an extreme position to take but the short-term pain of realigning the incentives here creates long-term advantages for Yearn. Get this right, and you ensure that Yearn’s network effect in the DeFi ecosystem only grows, attracting the brightest minds in the space to create value for yearn’s users and it’s community.

As a comunity member and tokenholder myself, my only ask here is that people think long-term, and not suffer from “sticker-shock” from these proposed changes.

10 Likes