Can yEarn take advantage of pickle?

Do you think yEarn can take advantage of making strategies involving pickle.finance or you think it’s a scam?

1 Like

Think the project is still too young to know if the current apy is sustainable. But I like the fact that they have implemented quadratic voting.

1 Like

Its not a scam, but they are cutting their rewards on a weekly schedule, so the window for high APY will be closing very soon. I don’t see any way that Yearn can ready a new strategy before the APY drops considerably given how long strategies typically take to develop and deploy.

1 Like

I’ve been farming on there for a couple of weeks. As mentioned reward halving in a couple of days and main Pickle/Eth pool will drop to 250%. They have had some trouble with the Pjars (yVaults) and enlisted Banteg to review. That has caused some issues but the have a great community and dev’s are very active. They are still anon and looking to get an audit done. There have been some big whales playing around with it, so i fear it could get dumped pretty hard once rewards drop off.

1 Like