I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen

After reading this forum, the scale of the global financial markets and digital economies, and the effect yearn will have on them; I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men – even with a sum as small as 1 YFI. It’s just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 2000 to 5000 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from tens to hundreds of thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn’t going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your YFI wealth once your coins hit upwards of $100,000 a pop?

9 Likes

I know its good to be part of this, but it is still experimental!

5 Likes

Trust me it will be a long hard march to get there eventually…but im confident we will…lots of great momentum so far…build…build…build

5 Likes

You do realize this is an open source project that can be copied with minimal friction. It was developed by 1 person… I would’t get to far ahead of yourself.

7 Likes

You can’t copypasta a community, therein lies the value.

Few understand this.

15 Likes

The yearn community is very small… It’s got a good story but the reality is there is enough risk to offset any excitement.

3 Likes

These are the kind of comments that make me skeptical of a project. Luckily they are few and far between in this community.

7 Likes

I am cautiously bullish on YFi – I’ve even tweeted that it might turn out to be the most important thing since the Ethereum ICO – but I think this view is way over the top.

Of course, hopefully I’m wrong and you’re right :slight_smile: But I don’t think this is likely.

2 Likes

I hear the Chinese have already made YFII and YFIII… LOL

2 Likes

I’d start by distributing BAL rewards on time: When are BAL rewards distributed?

1 Like

Most copies have had a lot of friction so far.

1 Like

…Ok buzzkillboi66

1 Like

Over the course of past years I saw these kind of conversations over and over (becoming future whales, new wealthy elites etc…) on several other project forums and by today most of these are zombie projects. I am optimistic about YFI. I also think there is no benefit of making these kind of assumptions/speculations.

5 Likes

YFI has huge upside potential with very little downside risk.

This project has similar vibes to MKR and LINK. Their fully diluted marketcaps are $0.6B and $13.6B, respectively. Conservatively, it’s entirely possible for YFI to surpass these valuations.

It looks like there’s consensus to cap the total supply of YFI between 30k and 50k tokens.

What are you going to do with your YFI wealth once your tokens hit $100k to $450k a pop, @rewired?

2 Likes

man…do you ever feel like a stormrider? Wait a minute…what about the Ladies?

1 Like

Riders on the storm. The ladies are holding YFI too, confirmed:

I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, ladies and gentlemen

3 Likes

The real question is what will we do with it? What outcomes. History is littered with NR blindly barreling down the same well worn path.

What can we do collectively to open more space for the rest of humanity to see clearly and be free?

Or am I getting distracted again? :wink:

1 Like

It’s a good idea to use the YFI wealth for humanitarian efforts.

I also like the idea of a YFI mansion party.

2 Likes

I will not be surprised to see prices from tens to hundreds of thousands in the coming months.

I’m still not surprised to see the price hit $10k today.

Once YFI hits upwards of $100k a pop, is anyone else thinking of trading 2 or 3 YFI to go on a suborbital spaceflight?

5 Likes

There are only 2 rules in this category and one of them is:
‘Speculations are not tolerated.’

Obviously I’m long on YFI, but not to cash out. Interested in growing this as a community into something everyone will want to use. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but a thread like this is no different than threads on biz about $1000 EOY LINK, which in my opinion deter people that would be interested in building because there’s a lot to do. And it’s got nothing to do with the price of YFI.

edit: That’s my bad, didn’t notice this was a 22d old post. I had my sorting all f**ked up.

3 Likes