The yearn.finance ecosystem consists of the following products:
- yearn.finance - Profit switching lender to optimize lending yields (live)
- ytrade.finance - Leveraged stable coin trades (testnet)
- yliquidate.finance - 0 capital automated liquidations for Aave (testnet)
- yswap.exchange - Single sided automated market maker (live)
- iborrow.finance - Credit delegation vaults for smart contract to smart contract lending (testnet)
Do people have strong preferences towards one of the products? If so, why?
Depending on poll, development of specific product might be prioritized.